Click to Home

Go To Search


Posted on: August 23, 2017

Who do I call for help with raccoons, foxes or ground hogs

Mark Thurston of Wildlife Associates at 610-608-1961.  Once contacted, these companies will assess the problem, provide quotes for removal/control and capture/remove the animal, all at the expense of the homeowner.   They do not handle dead deer problems.  If you have a dead deer, contact the PA Game Commission at 610-926-3136

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email